Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taman Tumbina Visit

Claire and I visited the Taman Tumbina this morning and met with the Curator Encik Jaffry Ibrahim to introduce him to the Natural Science Society. We discussed how the Society may work with them to promote both the Taman Tumbina and encourage the appreciation of nature to the population of Bintulu.


Encik Jaffry treated us to a tour of the Taman which we enjoyed very much and Claire got to release some newly hatched butterflies into the aviary!




We look forward to bringing in groups of young school children soon to the Taman Tumbina for educational trips.

1 comment:

JoEs said...

Wow..very good..
I'm looking forward to go there and take photo of the photogenic butterflies.
Maybe until I'm finish with all my homework (I hope Mdm Presidnet will give me more time hehehe...)