Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The visit to Samarakan on 17th and 18 January was very good indeed. The team activities includes night survey and driving around the Sarawak Planted Forest Acacia mangium plantation.
Here are some of the photos of fauna that I took during the visit.


Feel free to visit my flickr for more photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/7438537@N05/


An unknown spider taken during the night walk.

Another unknown spider with different pattern

Dr Daisy saw this sticky frog in the Glen Forest trail.


Another shot of the sticky frog.

An interesting green spider. Lawyer Law assisted me with the lighting to take photo of this one.

A closeup of the eye.

SUddenly Azizan called from upfront in the pitch dark trail. He softly whisper there is a mousedeer infront of us.
Have you ever seen a mouse deer before? I manage to take only the backside of it. It is the brown color thing in the photo :)

A gecko on tree trunk. I think Lawyer Law spotted this one. I can't remember.


A File-eared Tree Frog. I have some time to make this photo into a postcard and post it out here.

Another post card photo of probably Rana glandulosa we found that night.

The assassin bug that Mr. Tham and I took photograph of on the peak of Bukit Mina.


The team from NSSB with Azizan (In blue shirt with cap) and me (holding the camera)

(Left: Lawyer Lau, Azizan (GP), Mr. Tham, Billy and Dr Daisy)
Cheers everybody!





No comments: